Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The little things

 Chivalry never dies.. 

I love being pampered, been taking care of by someone, showered me with tender loving care with some gestures , even some small little things make the impact and make the difference. 

Mr. A, unexpected meet up via Wechat chatting app, cheeky conversation and laughter. He make me feels i am a lady, a little girl , a little princess. He will wait for me, hold the door, portioning the dishes for me, my plate always fill with yummy food, i told him i love to eat prawns but dislike to peel, he will take note, always order prawns for me, peeled all the prawns and feed me. Make times to catch up over dinner or drinks, make times to reply my messages. Walked me to my car, ensure i am safe all the times. Bring me to sampling delicious food, cheer me up when i was down. Surprise me with a little gift - a plus toy that i mentioned before. He paid attention to the details. Gimme huggies whenever we bid farewell.

Mr. M, a friend knew from Wechat chatting app as well, a charming looking one. We lost contact for 2 years, then we keep in touch again. He changed his ways of treating me, may be could be better.  He make times to meet up, bought me snacks sometimes, make efforts to keep in touch. Allowed me to access to his personal info, handles his errands and personal matters. We spending some quality times together, he will slice and cut the apples, making drinks for me, hold my hand to cross the road, walked me to my car.. those little things actually warm my heart. Sang me birthday song during my birthday. 

Mr. T, an old friend for more than a decade, knew from a forum. A caring person who always showering me his gentleman manners and gesture. Treat me meals, wait for me during events, walked me to car, giving me road directions, car pooling, paying for my parking, got me souvenir whenever he travels. So sweet of him. Organized my birthday party during my birthday years. 


Those little things ...uncountable... actually make me remember piece and pieces.. melt my heart indeed. 

No comments: